Enclosed is our rental contract and rules. Please print, read and sign and
send it along with your deposit to the adress below.
4265 St Georges Ave
North Vancouver BC
Tel 604 788 8873
RENTAL AGREEMENT, RULES AND REGULATIONS
907 McFeely Dr Qualicum BC
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11:00 A.M. Early
Check-ins may be possible with prior Approval
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are permitted with a special permission and if approved can not be left alone on the property.
4. Cabin is on Well water and may not be suitable for drinking, a 20 litre bottle is supplied please drink bottled water. Please note the hot water has a smell
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is
required. This must be received within (30) days of booking the
reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit
upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully
refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No Smoking occurred in the Cabin. And Pets were not allowed in the Cabin
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster on the street side,
and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. Unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No items are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
h. Neighbours did not complain about excessive noise or abuse to their property
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner),
the local law enforcement, the security company.
6. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation.
Both Paties can cancel the reservation with a sixty days notice.
Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival
date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a
shortened stay, that are made between 60 days and 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit
50% of the full payment.
Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days
of the arrival date, forfeit the full payment except damage deposit. Cancellation or
early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is
limited to (4) persons.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A Two (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
8. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental
is taken for less than Two days, the guest will be charged the Two-night
9. INCLUSIVE FEES - Towels will be supplied. Each bed will have clean linen, Rates do not include linen and or towel replacement .
there is a Queen size Bed and a (double and a single stacked)
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is
available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must
be approved in writing in advance.
12. Property on Well water - The property is on Well water and may not be suitable for drinking. The hot water may have a odur.
13. PARKING PASSES - Parking is limited to the street side of the cabin only please do not use the next door driveway to park on the beach side of the cabin
14. PARKING PASSES - Parking is limited to the to the garage and the paved driveway that leads to it please do not use the next door driveway to park .
15.Personal Safety. The renter will at all times monitor the safety of the place. The property is rented as is, may be Hazardous and may not conform to current safety standards. By occupying the premises you acknowledge that you are responsible for your safety and the safety of all members of your party.
16. Limitation of Liability - AS A CONDITION OF THE USE OF THE OCEAN BEACH House LOCATED ON 907 MCFEELY DR QUALICUM BEACH, I ASSUME ALL RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY LOSS RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL , GABY SALIBA , SUSAN SALIBA, Gaby Enterprises ltd ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE FACILITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU ABSENT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
17. Indemnification - You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GABY SALIBA , SUSAN SALIBA, its affiliates and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys' reasonable fees) related to (i) your violation of this agreement, and (ii) your use of the facility
By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement
Name_______________________________ Signature:____________________ Date____________
Reservation dates From:______________________ To: _______________________